Saturday, August 15, 2009

It’s done!

Tree-Mural-by-Ada-Robinson

I’ve finished Briana’s mural!  I’m really happy with it because it’s perfect for a little girl’s room - pretty, delicate and fun!  And I like how the fancy textures and patterns make it interesting when you look at it close up.

I didn’t put anything on the left side because Briana’s eventually going to put a desk there. I’ve also left some spaces so that Briana’s kids can add their own squirrel to the hole and birds to sit among the branches. 

Send me an email if you would like me to do one for you!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! I want to see it in person. But can you move the hole on the upper branch? Isn't the hole always on the main trunk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    I can't move the hole because it's painted on. I was originally going to put it lower, but Briana wanted it higher to add some interest to the midsection of the tree. I think it still worked out though. It looks even better in person because of the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. It's not painted on, right - what kinds of materials did you use?

    ReplyDelete