Friday, August 7, 2009

Dozing off

sleeping old grandma

This is a little line drawing I did while travelling in Armenia. We really enjoyed our time there because Armenians are much friendlier than Canadians, or really, most other nationalities we’ve encountered in our travels.

I myself haven't been dozing off, although it may seem that way since I've missed a few days. I spent a couple days at The Leadership Summit and learned a lot. It was packed with information and my brain just couldn't absorb much of it by the end of the second day. My biggest take away from the summit was the resolve to start a group at my church to combine art and worship. I've been thinking and planning this group for about 6 months now and have been too much of a coward so far. So this is a big step for me!

3 comments:

  1. Go for it! Even if it doesn't exactly work out as planned, you might be able to evolve it into something that works! I think of it as your mini not-for-profit startup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I think I should probably make an announcement at church this weekend so that I will be held to a start date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I'm happy you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete