Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Adam and Eve in the garden

Recently I had to teach a lesson about the fall of Adam and Eve to a bunch of 3 year olds.  I was lucky because I was provided with a curriculum and the story.  However, the story was soooooooo long and had only ONE picture.  I knew the kids would get restless staring at just one picture for 10 minutes so I googled Adam and Eve pictures.  Unfortunately I couldn't find a series of pictures depicting each paragraph of the story so I ended up showing them a mish mash of pictures.  I hope it wasn't confusing that Adam and Eve looked different from picture to picture.  Had I prepared more, I would have just bought a book.  In any case last night I decided to start drawing my own pictures so that next year I won't have this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment